22.1.10

D & F

D & F

dilla & fian

dil-laf-ian

9 august 2007

at classroom

5.30 pm

thursday

we both love watching movies on XXI

we both love watching movies on XXI by using freepass so we don't need to spend money for watching our selected movie

we both love eating in the roadside so we don't need spend much money for delicious foods :p

we both love sitting under the old big tree on IPB

i hate cats & kittens and you ever gave me a kitty till i cried. that was my first experience touched that little scary animal

i never visited your house after 2 years we were together, finally my first visit was on April last year

even it's a shame, i admitted that i always taking a bath once a day, until you call me "cadul". hey, don't you ever realize that you have the same habit as me? :p

i ever wished that if i could have one more sibling because i'm feel lonely since my brother left for jogjakarta. and you were lucky since you have a little cute brother.

i gave you a jeans bag when your 15th birthday and you give me a cute watch when my 16th birthday. yes, i'm older than you 10 months. and i hate that

we have the same dream. we wish that we could traveling around the world and would getting married under 25. and ya, having FOUR children. and two of them should be a twins.

---


It has been 2 years and 5 months. It has passed 2 years and we still together. We don't know whether our relationship will find its way. Whether happy or not, together or not, the two of us or alone again. We're too young for thinking further, but i don't want to go anywhere. My heart has found its right place. Your heart.

Remembering about the first time you say about your feeling. Watching you felt nervous and stammered when you said your "sacred" words. I don't know why but you seemed so cute. Even i had my own answer, i loved enjoying that moment..

9 August 2007



pictures were taken from Daisypath and Weheartit


DR